Followers

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Never too early to be Merry and Bright!

Does anyone else feel like the year is going by quickly?  It's already March 1! I feel like I lost January somewhere!  It's time for our new monthly challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ and our sponsor this month is Cute As A Button.  Below is my card and I used this adorable elf image named Oh Christmas Tree.

I colored my image with Copics, and used some ribbon, lace, glitter, gold pearls and this tree die cut that reminded me of the tree this little elf is holding!


Here's a close-up of my image and you can see the "fur" on her hat and the bit of glitter added to the bell on her hat and the star on the tree.  I love a bit of sparkle on winter cards...it just seems to make them more holiday-ish.


And this is a triple looped bow in a soft yellow that I thought complimented this card. I used my bow tool to make this bow and it was so simple to get this perfect bow! Do you own a bow tool? If you use bows on any projects, not just cards, this is the tool for you. It's small, lightweight, makes a huge assortment of size bows and is inexpensive!  


Our sponsor is Cute As A Button, and the prize this month is 2 single images of the winner's choice. Have you visited Cute As A Button?  You're in for a big surprise to see how many adorable images you love and to pick out only 2 is going to be a tough choice! Francesca is an awesome artist and there's a ton of images to cruise through.


Our monthly challenge here at Craft-Dee BowZ is ANYTHING GOES.  I hope you'll join us since the prize is awesome and we love seeing your creations!

                                                               Thanks for stopping by!
                                       --Gail


No comments:

Post a Comment