Followers

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Look Out Cinderella!

Hello, it's my Tuesday to post on Craft-Dee BowZ and I'm sharing this card with you. I love this shoe from Crafter's Companion stamps...probably because I've had three foot surgeries and not only never have, but never will, wear shoes like this. Plus the little panda is adorable!


This rubber stamp is a great size and so you can put it in perspective, this card is 6x6. I've had the stripes and polka dot papers for so long that I'm surprised they're not faded.


I colored this with Copics and these embellishment "dots" are actually flat backed painted metal and already had adhesive on the back of each one in the package! I picked them up at JoAnn's.


I used clear ink and white embossing powder for the sentiment and my flowers are from Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts. I added a little glue on the edges of the flowers and then sprinkled some glitter.

My bow is made with grosgrain patterned ribbon and I made it using my Bow Tool. The grosgrain ribbon is heavier than silks and using my Bow Tool made it simple to make such a pretty bow!  I had used a pink button for the center of the polka dot bow, and didn't like it, so I used chunky black embossing powder and covered the pink button. The shoe charm is from my extensive collection of charms and I've been told it is a replicate of Cinderella's. Just kidding.

The sponsor this month is Cute As A Button and the winner of our challenge gets 2 single black and white images of the winner's choice!

Our challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ has just one more week to go, and I hope you'll join us!

                                                                               Thanks for stopping by,
                                                                                             -Gail

2 comments:

  1. absolutely fabulous card with an adorable image!! miss you!
    xxx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my heart is melting over this adorable panda!! Fabulous coloring/shading, and as always, your embellishments are awesomely coordinated. All those little added touches you put together, show how much thought and love goes into each of your creations. And your pink and black combo is absolutely striking. You can now put your own comfy slippers on and relax - no heels!

    ReplyDelete