Followers

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Happy winter!

It may be February, but it's still winter so I'm wishing everyone a Happy Winter!  It's the 4th Tuesday of the month and my turn to be highlighted at Craft-Dee BowZ .  I've made a card using this adorable Santa image and I cannot remember where I got it from! If you recognize this Santa, please write who made it in the Comments below and I'll add it to my post text. (I had thought it was High Hopes, but cannot find him on their website.)


I loved coloring this Santa with my Copics. Red can be such a challenge but it's the ONLY color that Santa can wear!  I used two pretty papers, some lace, ribbon, a snowflake charm, red pearls and my Merry Christmas stamp is from Stampin' Up. I used a die cut for the holly and assorted size punches to make all of the poinsettias.


My bow is a single looped satin ribbon. This ribbon made such a beautiful bow using my bow tool. I clipped the ends and love how perfect it looks! Tying the snowflake charm was just another pretty embellishment to add to this card.



Our challenge this month at Craft-Dee BowZ is ANYTHING GOES and our sponsor is Cute As A Button. The prize is 2 individual stamps and if you haven't looked at the site of Cute As A Buttonyou might want to. There are so many adorable stamps by the artist/owner Francesca!

There's just a couple of more days to enter your project in our challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ, and I hope you'll join us!

                                                               Thanks for stopping by!

                                        --Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment