Followers

Saturday, February 1, 2020

So what it's February!

It's time for a new challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ.  I know it's February and Valentine cards are all the rage right now, but guess what...since it's cold outside, I'm feeling winter-y and making winter cards!

Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo. I used this adorable image called Christmas Trio Block. I love cute cards and so this image caught my eye!  I'm still working at getting better pictures with my new phone camera so please excuse the photos not being the best.


I colored my image with Copics and then fussy cut them apart and mounted them with foam tape. I used Ranger Glossy Accents on the snowman's carrot nose and berries on the brim of his hat, Santa's eyeglasses and the reindeer's nose. I'm trying hard to use some of these wonderful supplies I have and I found this embossing folder for the background snowflakes.


My bow is tied around my blue paper and then attached the card top to the heavy white cardstock that I use for the base of my cards. This polka dot ribbon was perfect for this card since it gives it a little bit more whimsical look. It tied so beautifully using my bow tool from Craft-Dee BowZ, too. I did a 4 looped bow and using my bow tool, this was a breeze!!


My little bow tool is lightweight, easy to take anywhere, does lots of sizes of bows so I always have the right size for every project, and it's so simple to use!


As I mentioned above, our sponsor for February is Bugaboo. The winner of this challenge will receive 4 images of the winner's choice!

Everything That You Ever Wanted to Know About Bugaboo Stamps: As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was six years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing! From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!

The team has made some adorable cards with these very cute Bugaboo stamps so I hope you'll jump over to Craft-Dee BowZ and not only look at the cards and get inspired, but also join us.  Our challenge is ANYTHING GOES and we love looking at your creations!  

                                                               Thanks for stopping by!
                                                     Gail






No comments:

Post a Comment