Followers

Sunday, July 1, 2018

I love the ocean...

When you think of taking a vacation in the summer time, where do you think of going?  I've always thought of the ocean. Maybe because I love the water and was raised in Connecticut and Long Island Sound could be seen from my bedroom window.

Today starts a new challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ and it's ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HANDMADE BOW.  Our sponsor this month is Kinda' Cute by Patricia and I chose this adorable image named Mermaid In Rock. 
I colored my scene with Copics and used real seashells from one of our San Diego vacations as embellishments.
My bow was made by sliding a smaller bow inside the knot of the larger bow and then I added a real seashell in the middle to continue my card theme. I used my bow tool and having one bow done and the other still on my tool, made it so easy to combine these two bows!

Our sponsor this month is Kinda' Cute by Patricia. The prize to our winner is three images from Kinda' Cute. 

I hope you'll join us this month at Craft-Dee BowZ for our ANYTHING GOES AND ADD A HAND MADE BOW challenge!

                                                             Thanks for stopping by!
                                                     Gail

1 comment: