Followers

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Fairy Wishes

Have you ever picked your embellishments before your image for a card you want to make? Or do you color and then go to your stash of supplies?  I usually pick my image, then my paper, color and then pick embellishments. I did things different for this card. I picked my ribbon first, then my paper, then my image.

It's my week to post on Craft-Dee BowZ where the monthly challenge is ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HANDMADE BOW.  I chose this image from Make It Crafty for my card.
Here's another view so you can see the sparkle and shine of my rhinestones. My rhinestone swirls were just clear and I used my Copic markers to color them and match my ribbon and paper. I just love how they came out!
I colored my image with Copics and added some glitter paper circles around her for additional shine. It's hard to see, but I used clear iridescent glitter for her fairy dust.
My bow is a triple looped bow and I could never have made this without my bow tool. I looped it twice around and then looped it once more on the inside of my bow bars and held the smaller loop while I tied it off. I would have needed at least 3 hands to make this bow but my little bow tool is so helpful and handy. If you like bows on your cards or projects, order this for yourself now!

Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo. The winner of this challenge will receive 4 images of the winner's choice! The team has made some adorable cards this month and I hope you'll take a look at them and be inspired! I hope you'll join us this month at Craft-Dee BowZ for our ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HAND MADE BOW challenge!
 
                                                               Thanks for stopping by!
                                                     Gail 



3 comments:

  1. Hello Gail. It has been quite some time since I have last seen your post. As always I love what you have done here. Your colors are amazing and that bow....wow !!! Your coloring on the wee fairy is beautiful. Fantastic job, so happy to see your work again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card I love the embellishments and your fabulous stamp and ribbon so beautiful Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty projects and great idea,Thank you for the tutorial and for sharing !

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete