Followers

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I love sparkly

I love sparkly things. Rhinestones on cards are one of my favorite embellishments. Today is my day to post on Craft-Dee BowZ where our monthly challenge is ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HANDMADE BOW.  I'm using a very cute image from Candibean for my card.
I colored my image with Copics and used some light blue chalk for around my image. The pink flower pot and flowers are actually buttons that my best friend, Lillian, sent to me.
Here's my pretty double looped satin bow. Making bows is so easy with my bow tool.  I used to be pretty good at making bows by wrapping the ribbon around my fingers, but after getting my bow tool it's so much faster, easier and I save ribbon since every bow comes out great the first time. If you make bows for your cards, you really need to get this cute and compact bow tool
Our sponsor this month is Kinda' Cute by Patricia. The prize to our winner is three images from Kinda' Cute. I hope you'll join us this month at Craft-Dee BowZ for our ANYTHING GOES AND ADD A HAND MADE BOW challenge!

                                                             Thanks for stopping by!
                                                     Gail

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty ilove hte colours on this gorgeous card Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty, feminine card, Gail, with the background papers you used, as well as the blue die cuts. Your image, as always, is beautifully colored, and your bow sets it off. Glad you were able to find a use for the pot of daisies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty projects and great idea,Thank you for the tutorial and for sharing !

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete