Followers

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone is having a nice holiday season.  It's my week to post my creation at Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge Blog My card for this post is one made by Bildmalarna, a stamp company that no longer exists. I love the stamps from this company and own a good many of them!


I colored my image with Copics and enjoyed using paint and glitter on the fur of her boots, coat and mittens. I added some extra 'snow' to the trees and ground, too. for the snow on the ground and on the trees.
My bow is very special....I made a 3" red bow and a 2 1/2" red bow and slid the smaller bow into the larger bow knot and got this awesome looking 4 loop bow. I LOVE how it came out and it is even prettier in person than in the photos.  My bow tool is the reason my bows are so pretty on every card. The loops come out even and smooth and with the help of the bow tool, every knot comes out perfect.

Our sponsor this month is Cute As A Button and the prize is 3 single images of the winner's choice!
  https://cuteasabuttonstamps.com/

Have you seen the other wonderful cards made this month by Barb, Kathy and Tracey? With a team of just 4, each Tuesday is a special day at Craft-Dee BowZ. Please take a look at the projects and if you have a moment, we'd love a comment or two!

                                                                 Thanks for stopping by,
                                                   Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment