Followers

Friday, December 1, 2017

Merry Christmas!

It's December 1 and the wonderful month of Christmas is here. I think some of the most beautiful cards are made for this season. There's a new monthly challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ and I hope you'll join us. Our challenge is ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HAND MADE BOW.  I'm using this gorgeous image from Cute As A Button named Jesus Is The Only Way and I've used my favorite color...purple!

I colored my image with Copics and made my embossed poinsettia with a die by Sue Wilson. This pretty snowflake die was perfect for up the side of my image.
I used Cool Glitter Ritz for my falling snowflakes.  My bow is a quadruple looped bow and I could never have made this without my bow tool. I looped it twice around and then looped it twice more on the inside of my bow bars and held the two smaller loops while I tied it off. I would have needed at least 3 hands to make this bow but my little bow tool is so helpful and handy. If you like bows on your cards or projects, order this for yourself now!

Our sponsor this month is Cute As A Button and the wonderful artist, Francesca, is giving two single images of the winner's choice!


The team at Craft-Dee BowZ have made some wonderful creations to inspire you to join us this month for our ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HAND MADE BOW December challenge. I hope you'll take a peek here and enter your card or project! 

                                                             Thanks for stopping by!
                                                Gail

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous......and a gorgeous colour combo too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, Gail. Although I love the traditional reds/greens of the holidays, this purple/gray combo is a refreshing change -- way cool !! Perfect coloring, as always, and love the snowflakes and flower, and can't forget the fabulous bow. A striking and most awesome card creation, my friend. Merry Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete