Followers

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Elisabeth Bell's Rosie's Posies

For the past few years I have filled my plate with DT projects.  I cut back on some of my DT responsibilities for 2016 and am enjoying a bit more time at my craft table rather than my computer and that included entering challenges. Here's a card I made for fun; just for the heck of it.  I used this adorable image by Elisabeth Bell named Rosie's Posies.


The diecut behind my image is by Marianne and the sentiment with matching die cut are from Whimsy. I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the lower part of the card. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, byThita and I Am Roses. The assorted green leaves are from Wild Orchid. The green glitter swirl is by Prima and was clear rhinestones and I colored them with my Copic green marker. The gold pearls are from JoAnn's and the ribbon with the button in the middle is from my stash as well as all the different embellishments going across the page.


I colored my image with Copics and added a touch of Hero Arts glitter with my glue pen to the flowers in her hands, the flowers in the arrangement and on the die cut behind the image. I inked the edge of my oval and then applied clear embossing powder for some shine (that isn't showing well in the photos).

Thanks for stopping by and I'd love you to Follow my blog!

                                                                                                 Hugs,
                                                                  Gail


I'm entering this card in these challenges:
Our Crafty Corner, Crafty Sentiments, Glitter 'n Sparkle, Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge, CCC Digi Creations, Lemon Shortbread, Champion of Champions, Crafty Calendar, Sweet Stamps, Inky Impressions



11 comments:

  1. Aw, look at this little miss pretty !! So nicely colored, and your flower array is gorgeous, and nice gold embellishments to complement this creation. Pretty bow, sparkly glitz, and the gold gems are perfect to finish this card off. Happy to hear that you're enjoying your craft, without the added stress of DT responsibilities. Wishing you more crafty fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a delight Gail, the wonderful springtime colours and the finishing touches are perfect. I too gave up some commitments and am enjoying crafting for it's own sake rather than having to do it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the sweet image, the pretty colors and all the sweet details. Thanx for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge, xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for entering the Champion of Champions DT Challenge. Best of Luck.
    Annette DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card what a delightful stamp. I'm loving your fab colour combo and very pretty die its all stunning Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with the challenge over at CCC Digi Creations.
    Diane Louise (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and image,gorgeous bow and die cut frame and love all the bling
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. I love the colour combo and layout. Thanks for joining in our 'Mum's Day/Special Female' challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi just popping back to say--Thank you for joining us at our Crafty Corner
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. the colors are so perfect together. Great job Thank you for joining the our crafty corner challenge.
    Hugs, Melanie DT

    ReplyDelete