Followers

Monday, March 14, 2016

Easter bunnies and eggs!

There are so many adorable Easter images available nowadays. This is a Bildmalarna stamp (so sad that they aren't in business anymore) and I think it's one of the cutest.

I'm busy with working my full-time job and maintaining after a husband, 2 dogs, and 3 cats so my time is pretty limited. My weekends are full with the fun stuff like chores and errands and I'm also working out in our garden, too. My dearest friend, Lillian, helped me out by making 2 Easter cards I could send out to loved ones. One Saturday afternoon I shut out the world and made this card for her!


I colored the image with Copics and added Cool Glitter Ritz to the eggs, butterflies and dragonfly. I did the background behind the bunny using a stipple brush. Here's a close-up of this adorable rubber stamped image.


My dies are the following:  around my image is by Memory Box, the butterfly die by Cheery Lynn, the dragonfly die by Magnolia, and the flower die by La-La Land. I used a Stampin' Up sentiment and punch.

Thanks for stopping by and a special thank you to Lillian for the cards she made for me!


                                                                            Hugs,
                                                  Gail
My card is entered in these challenges:
Allsorts ChallengeRibbon Girls, Deep OceanA Snowflake's Promise, Artistic Inspirations, Craft HeavenLive and Love Crafts, Fussy and Fancy, Champion of Champions DT Challenge, Polka Doodles                   

15 comments:

  1. Let me assure you viewers out there, that this delightful Easter card sits right beside my computer monitor, and this photo doesn't do it justice! You really need to see how the glitz does sparkle and shine on the butterflies, dragonfly and the array of eggs! The ribbon has more color in it than the photo here, also. I am so blessed with my precious friend, Gail, and all the awesome cards she's made me over the years that grace my craft room wall -- for their awesomeness, as well as the inspiration and warm, fuzzy feeling I get at looking at them. And, you're oh-so-welcome for the cards I sent and hope they tickle the recipients as much as yours have done for me! A blessed and happy Easter to you, Gail -- may the bunny fill your basket to the brim and beyond !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and so gorgeous, love the pretty colours.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A totally delightful Spring creation Gail and perfect for our theme, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh....soooo cute! So adorable. I love your frame, your buttefliers, bow, colors, image....everything. Really nice! :D
    Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is adorable! I am in agreement with Lillian until you see one of Gail's cards in real life you are missing out on how beautiful they really are! Love this card Gail, you know how to brighten everyone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Gail thank you for entering the Champion of Champions Challenge
    Good luck with your entry
    Dianne x
    WWODTC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Easter card, pretty papers.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for entering the Champion of Champions DT Challenge. Best of Luck.
    Annette DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is so cute, love the image and hints of glitter, lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at the craft heaven inspiration shop challenge, Hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Easter card -cute image and love the embellishments and bright papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great card - thanks for joining us at a Snowflakes Promise

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a lovely make and perfect for our challenge of Spring Colours.
    Thanks for sharing it with us over at Polkadoodles

    Jenny x
    Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspiration!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete