Followers

Sunday, May 15, 2022

It's been a while...

 It's been almost a year since I've posted any cards, and for good reason. I'm taking a hiatus at this time from cardmaking/scrapbooking. After moving to Kentucky, Tim and I started a new business "Sawdust 'n Solder". He does wood turnings and I do stained glass. Both glass and cards are time consuming hobbies so for now I'm focusing on glass. We're currently doing upscale fairs and art shows along with selling on-line. Here's a picture of the items at our last show.


We have our contact information:

Instagram: Sawdust n Solder Art
Our on-line store: https://sawdustnsolder.square.site
Our FB page: Sawdustnsolderart

I am missing coloring images with my Copics and might just steal some time to color but the bulk of my time is working on stained glass for now. 

Take care.

Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment