Followers

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Try to keep up!

Nothing like back-to-back posts to show you what has kept me busy for the past couple of months. I retired on April 1 and I don't feel very retired! 

I was invited by Woodstock Lavender Farm to teach classes this month. Of course, I agreed since it was a great honor to be invited and Mary May and Allison Horseman who own the Farm are friends of ours. I taught 5 evening classes and a Make 'n Take on a Saturday. I designed 5 cards and the students were able to choose from those examples. All combined, 101 cards were made over the course of my classes. 

I'd like to share the 5 cards with you that the students enjoyed making over the past couple of weeks.








It was quite an experience as my students ranged in age from 6 to 70 years old! Everyone left happy with their creations and that's what made it all worthwhile!  

                                                                                           Thanks for stopping by!
                                                                                                          Gail

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Gail! That is a lot of classes and a lot of cards! These are gorgeous and I might even have to CASE them! I read your other post too - you are keeping yourself busy since retiring! Congratulations on your crafty gigs!

    ReplyDelete