Followers

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Following our dreams

So much has happened in 2021 already. I'm now retired and am creating cards for Prickley Pear and also creating cards for the store at the Woodstock Lavender Farm. I've also been teaching classes at Woodstock which have been a lot of fun and a challenge when there are 18 students!

Today I'd like to share some cards I've created for Prickley Pear. The images are all from their botanical release and are simply beautiful images. To see these stamps at the store, please click on the links below.

This beautiful hydrangea is called "Sketched Florals - Hydrangea

These elegant roses are called "Sketched Florals - Rose" 

I adore poppies and this one is named "Sketched Florals - Poppies"

I've always loved Wisteria. This new stamps is called "Sketched Florals - Wisteria"

This sunflower stamp can be found at "Sketched Florals - Sunflower"

These lilacs can be seen at "Sketched Florals - Lilacs"

This gorgeous stamp of azaleas can be found at "Sketched Florals - Azaleas"

And, this beautiful stamp of Texas Bluebonnets can be found here

I've always loved flower stamps and these are magnificent clear stamps. The Texas Bluebonnets is a full set with sentiments and it even has a die cut, which I used, that cuts out around the top of the stamp enabling me to make a background of clouds in the sky. 

Thanks to Sharon and John of Prickley Pear for allowing me the honor of using these gorgeous new stamps! I hope you'll visit the store and see their new line of botanicals. They are the prettiest botanicals I've ever had the opportunity to work with. 

                                                                                       Thanks for visiting!

                                                                                               Gail




No comments:

Post a Comment