Followers

Sunday, December 1, 2019

It's winter in Waynesburg, Kentucky!

     This is my first winter in Kentucky and it's wonderful! We don't get much snow here but it does get cold and I've always loved wearing sweaters and winter clothes, so I'm happy!  Today is my first day back on the team of Craft-Dee BowZ. This Team is so awesome and they've saved my DT position for a whole year so I could get moved and settled (from Phoenix to Kentucky). I think I'm on the best team!

     It's December 1 and time for our new monthly challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ. As usual, our challenge is ANYTHING GOES. Our sponsor this month is LeAnn's World 101. I'm using this adorable imaged named Kandi Kane. My photos aren't the best for this card since I am still not completely organized here in Kentucky and haven't yet found my camera and am using my Samsung phone camera.


And here's a close up of my beautiful double looped bow. 


     Although your entry does not require a bow, we're using bows on our projects since all of us are ribbon lovers!  We've all used the Craft-Dee BowZ Bow Tool and if you don't have one, this is an awesome present for Christmas -- even if you have to buy it for yourself! I can't remember the last time I struggled to make a bow, whether it's on a card, scrapbooking, or even for a hair barrette.




     Our sponsor, LeAnn's World 101, has donated THREE images to the winner of this challenge!

     I'm looking forward to seeing your entries this month and hope you all have a happy holiday season!

                                                                                  Thanks for stopping by!

                                                                                             --Gail                                                                                       
        

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back - and, you've not lost your artistic touch, as this card is gorgeous. Love the main color of teal that you used, and of course, your bows are always fabulous! Your image is colored beautifully, and the photo looks clear and sharp to me. I'm positive the team is happy to see you back, along with your followers. Merry Christmas to you and am glad to see you back on track again, as I believe you are, too.

    ReplyDelete