Followers

Saturday, March 2, 2019

I'm on sabbatical...

This is to let you all know that I am currently moving across the country. It's taking us a while to get completely moved from Phoenix, Arizona to Waynesburg, Kentucky. My craft stuff is in Kentucky while I"m wrapping up selling our house in Arizona so I'm currently not cardmaking. Tim and the dogs are already in our Kentucky home. I'll be headed to Flagstaff, Arizona at the beginning of April and then onto Kentucky. My "crafty cabin" (which some of you may call a she-shed) will be erected when I arrive there and then I'll be able to move my craft table and supplies into my own space and get back to making cards sometime in the fall of 2019.

2 comments:

  1. Hope your move goes well, Gail! All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your move and new home I hope everything goes well and you are settled and crafting very soon Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete