Followers

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Christmas Carols

It's a new month and time for a new challenge. Wow, who else feels like the months fly by?!  Our new challenge this month at Craft-Dee BowZ is ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HANDMADE BOW. Our sponsor this month is Kinda' Cute by Patricia and I used this adorable image named Kids Singing.



I colored my image with Copics and used these great Christmas tags by Lili of the Valley and this awesome musical die cut to accent my image.




My bow is a triple looped bow which was a breeze to make using my bow tool.  This is a great Christmas present for anyone who likes to add bows to their projects!




Our sponsor this month is Kinda' Cute by Patricia. The prize to our winner is three images from Kinda' Cute.



I hope you'll join us this month at Craft-Dee BowZ for our ANYTHING GOES AND ADD A HAND MADE BOW challenge!

                                                             Thanks for stopping by!
                                                     Gail


No comments:

Post a Comment