Followers

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Puppy Kitty Chickie Bunny

So you're wondering what Puppy Kitty Chickie Bunny mean, right?  Well, when my daughter (who is now 33) was around 2 years old, we took a drive to Colorado from Phoenix. It was a long ride. She had a toy that had 4 buttons and 4 pop up doors. In order from left to right, there was a puppy, a kitty, a little chick and a bunny. We spent 8 hours with her, in the car, naming them as she pushed the buttons in a row and then would shut the doors and start all over again. And to this day, 31 years later, I will never forget the order of those 4 pop-ups.

Today marks the beginning of a new challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ and our sponsor is Kinda' Cute by Patricia and the team is using the image Bunny Girl. For the first time since joining the team, we all thought to use the same image since it's getting close to Easter and I hope you like how each of us have made a creation with the same image!

I colored my image with Copics and if you're wondering about the cross on this little image's face, it's actually the artists' drawing of the image.
I love how this double looped, double bow came out using my bow tool.  I made two bows, one smaller than the other and slide the small one inside the loop of the larger one. It was so easy to do using my bow tool!

Our sponsor this month is Kinda' Cute by Patricia. The prize to our winner is three images from Kinda' Cute. 

I hope you'll join us this month at Craft-Dee BowZ for our ANYTHING GOES AND ADD A HAND MADE BOW challenge!

                                                             Thanks for stopping by!
                                                     Gail



1 comment:

  1. Just delightful love the design and that kite looks so lovely Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete