Followers

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Cool weather, pumpkins, autumn colors

It's October 1 and time for a new challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ. What a wonderful time of the year with the temperatures cooling down, the beautiful colors of the leaves, pumpkin muffins...and our sponsor this month is Bugaboo. I used this fabulous image named Autumn Deer. I just love this image!
Ever hear of the saying when someone gets caught doing something that they look like 'a deer in the headlights'. Well, this deer looks just like that.  I colored this image with Copics and I found this sentiment stamp in my stash of autumn stamps.
This is my double looped bow made with my Craft-Dee BowZ tool. Such great ribbon and what made this bow come out so great the first time was using my bow tool. I have my hands free using this bow tool so it's a cinch to get an awesome bow when you don't have to hold the ribbon and try tying it at the same time! I added a little acorn in the center of my bow since it fit the theme so well.

The challenge prize this month is FOUR digital images, winner's choice, from Bugaboo Stamps!

Everything That You Ever Wanted to Know About Bugaboo Stamps: As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was six years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing! From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!

I hope you'll join us this month at Craft-Dee BowZ for our ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HAND MADE BOW challenge!
                                                 Thanks for stopping by!
                                                                Gail

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous autumn papers, Gail, and the image fits in beautifully. Haha, you're exactly right about the look being "caught in the headlights" - fabulous coloring here. Appropriate verse to go along with this, and your bow is so pretty, and the acorn added to the center just sets it off beautifully for that autumn look. Wonderful creation, my friend. Happy Autumn to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Gail! Great colouring, design and I like that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete