Followers

Monday, May 8, 2017

Jumping rope, hopscotch, tag...

It's that wonderful time again...time for a new challenge at the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog!  The team was able to used any stamp they wanted to and I chose this rubber stamp by Dreamerland named Jump Rope Workout. This little stamp brought back such fond memories of my childhood.




I colored my image with Copics and used an assortment of dies from Spellbinders, My Favorite Things and a tag die of unknown origin. My flowers are sweetheart blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts.




I get lots of comments about my bows. I love ribbon and adding bows to my cards is something I like to do. I use a bow tool for my bows and if you'd like more info about it, please e-mail at the address at the top right corner of my blog.




Our sponsor this month is Crafty Ribbons.  What a fabulous store and if you haven't visited it, please click HERE and take a look at the variety ribbon and lace in the store! What a great voucher for the winner of this challenge!



I hope you'll join us this month at the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog where the challenge is RIBBON AND RUBBER (as in rubber stamps).
                                                                              Thanks for stopping by!
                                                                 Gail

6 comments:

  1. Hi Gail......I loved my skipping rope when I was a little girl too, so this stamp also took me back to that time! Such a sweet and pretty card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet stamp, beautiful card ...stunning bow...of course!!
    Chris
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Gail...wonderful design for this sweet image. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sweet card thanks for sharing cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skippetydoodah, Gail . . . ah, to be so young again (even though we're young at heart, not sure I could actually still skip rope, without getting all tangled up in it and breathless, for sure). What a sweet image, that you've colored like a pro. Lovely lace, ribbon and bow and your little flowers add just the right touch to your prettily framed image. Definitely a cutie pie !!

    ReplyDelete