Followers

Monday, October 10, 2016

Five of a Kind

There's a new challenge starting at the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog and I'm sure we'll have lots of entries for this easy challenge of FIVE OF A KIND. Your card/projects has to have 5 of the same kind of item on it. Thanks to our sponsor, All Dressed Up, for these adorable images. I used two of the Little Autumn Girls for my card this month.




As you can see, I've used 5 pretty pearls and also 5 ribbon flowers, on my card. I colored my images with Copics.




Our sponsor this month is All Dressed Up and if you haven't visited the digital store, please stop by and visit. There are so many cute images that it's hard to pick just one! The winner's prize is 2 digital images of your choice!


https://www.etsy.com/shop/alldressedupstamps



The Design Team at the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog have made some adorable cards to inspire you and I hope you'll stop by and see them. This is an easy challenge of FIVE OF A KIND and I hope you'll join us.                                                                           

                                                                Gail

5 comments:

  1. These autumn gals are so sweet and colored fabulously, Gail !! Lovely flowers and such a cute, appropriate verse. Lovely main focus on these cuties, which is what it's all about. Happy Autumn to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Gail, your colouring amazing. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Gail, love the image and those flowers are gorgeous. Hugs, Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wows stunning card, have a lovely week cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Gail this is absolutely gorgeous! Colored so beautifully and I love those flowers. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete