Followers

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Happy Halloween!

It's October 1 and time for a new challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ. As usual, our challenge to you is ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HAND MADE BOW.  Being that it's the month of Halloween, I decided to color up a cute little Elisabeth Bell Halloween image.



Coloring black is always a challenge for me and I voted to do gray instead. I wanted to see the cute design on her hat and shoes!!  I've colored her with Copics. Thank you to my BFF, Lillian, for the die cut ghosts. She sent me these in a care package and they were perfect on this card! The bats and spider are brads.




This black ribbon made a beautiful triple looped bow and using my bow tool made this a cinch to make. If you haven't used a bow tool yet, you need to try it. Every bow comes out awesome so you save time and ribbon trying to get the 'perfect' bow for your project! I made my stickpin for additional dimension to my card.




The four team members at Craft-Dee BowZ have made some awesome projects to inspire you to join our challenge and to also show off what beautiful bows were made with the bow tool! I hope you'll join us this month for our ANYTHING GOES AND ADD A HAND MADE BOW challenge! 


                                                                                           Hugs,
                                                             Gail

5 comments:

  1. such a gorgeously cute card Gail! whilst i'm not really a Halloween fan, I do love the see the vibrant colours, like the purples and oranges against the black - looks stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fabulous card love the great design and perfect colours I rarely make Halloween cards but always love them when others make them. Sorry not been around for a few weeks for comments been on holiday and no reliable wifi. Thanks so much for the lovely comments you left when I was away Hope you are well and Hopefully I'm now back to normal crafting !! Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and so colourful! Love your design, those gorgeous papers and the sweet image.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly haunting card, without being scary!! Your Halloween background papers are spot on with your adorable image, Gail, and love your black bow, stickpin and ghosts. Very fitting bat and spider brads, also. Awesome, as always, and boo-tiful, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gail, this card is just too, too cute! I love all of the different and fun patterned papers you have used. And, (heavy sigh) your coloring is amazing. I will never be able to color like that when I grow up!!

    ReplyDelete