Followers

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Heidi from Whimsy Stamps


This little girl's name is Heidi and she's a Wee Stamp designed by Sylvia Zet for Whimsy Stamps and you can find her here. She's cute from her hair to her boots! With this card, I'm applying for the opportunity to be a guest designer for the January 2013 stamp release by this awesome company, Whimsy Stamps. The stamps from Whimsy, along with their dies with coordinating stamps, are some of my favorites. Each card I make is one of a kind and I color with different techniques. Heidi was colored with Copics. My snowflakes are a combination of Whimsy, Martha Stewart and Provo Craft. Thank you for the opportunity to become a guest designer for Whimsy.

I'm also entering this card in the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge for Anything Goes. You can find this image at 7Kids right here.  And also in the Sweet Stamps Challenge for Cold and Snowy.

Thanks for looking at my blog and hope you have a great day.


6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous image and the snowflakes are the perfect touch, very pretty card Gail
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card Gail.
    I love the design and your coloring is beautiful.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely creation - good luck on the DT spot - this one looks like a WINNER in my book . . . your cards are always perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pure sweetness from head to toe & I wish you every bit of good fortune in getting on the DT ... What a thrill that would be for you & so lucky for them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your compliment on my blog.
    Your card is beautiful too!!!!
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just Adorable! Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete