Followers

Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Vivi!

I have a wonderful friend in Brazil who loves purple...I mean she really loves purple and any shade of purple. All year long I watch for stamping items that are purple and I send them to her for her birthday, Christmas and sometimes just because. Vivi has been a wonderful friend for years now and I made this card just for her. I can finally post it since her birthday was this past week and she got to open her birthday box.

This is a Hanglar image, the butterfly punches are Martha Stewart, the flowers are Wild Orchid and the white flowers die is from Memory Box. I don't remember who made the open leaf die. I used Copics to color this little Hanglar. I embossed and sanded the background purple paper and I don't remember where I got the purple and green striped paper. This card measures 6x6.

Thank you for looking at my blog and to all those who signed up as a "Member" or "Follower". I'm entering this card in the challenge at Sweet Stampin' called Flowers.  I appreciate you looking and commenting on my cards and I'm still hoping to get on as a Design Team member with Sweet Stampin'.  Hugs, Gail

10 comments:

  1. Hi Gail! Your card so beautiful. Gorgeous purple with lovely flowers.
    Hugs
    Natali
    (DT Sweet Stampin`)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so cute, love the image and all the purple shades. Your friend is going to adore this card you've made her. Wishing you a nice weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, Gail....gosh I haven't inked up a Haenglar in so long!!! Shame on me!!!!! This little gal is beautiful in purple and showcased magnificently!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Gail, I love the sweet image and beautiful colours, very sweet card, I'm sure Vivi was thrilled
    Good luck with the DT spot they would be lucky to have you
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sweet little image with her hands on her hips like "I've got ATTITUDE" !!! So cute ...your frind is gonna love this little cutie ... Keeping my fingers crossed that you get picked for the DT. YOUR WORK IS AMAZING & you would be a great asset to them.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CARD!! It is so much prettier on live!! so rich in details!!! LOVE IT!!
    Thank you so much my BFF Gail for making this card to me !! thank you so much for the purple presents.. the fun I had when I opened the box!! You sure are a treasure!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, there is absolutely NO WAY that Vivi is NOT going to adore this card - I'm betting she won't even let it out of her hands !! It's going to grace her new craft room once she gets the go-ahead on her big "move" . . . elegant, pretty and fantastic card -- a winner in my book !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Made me laugh. I've told my boys for years that I'm 29.... they keep waiting for me to be 30 but it hasn't happened yet.

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete