Followers

Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Birthday Card for my Friend, Bobbi!

I made this card and gave it to my friend, Bobbi, today. She and I have been sitting next to each other in the office for 16 years now and she is always amazed at these adorable images. The LOTV images have been my favorite since my best friend, Lillian, introduced me to the website. I used Copics on this card to color the image.  I'm entering this card in the LOTV Challenge at:  http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2012/09/flower-power.html

5 comments:

  1. awww, what a cute card!! love your coloring!! stunning!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card Gail, I love these images too! I am sure your friend will absolutely love it, as I do! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, Gail - I'm sure Bobbi loved it and of course, the cake looks delicious - and chocolatey !! Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colours and I just love that image!! Thank you for sharing this with us over at Lili's Little Fairies, hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful card, I'm sure your friend loved it
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete