Followers

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Christmas is almost here!

Well, this is my last post before Christmas which is only 3 days away. I love the holidays and the pretty decorations that you see everywhere. I now live in a small rural town in Kentucky and it's as if we live in a Hallmark movie. Our little Main Street is decorated beautifully and every business has a wreath on the door. This is my week to post on Craft-Dee BowZ and I chose this very festive image by Whimsy named Santa's Helper.


I colored my image with Copics and had some wonderful Christmas papers. My white snowflakes are actually buttons with the backs cut off. 


I made my beautiful bow, below, using my bow tool. My bow tool makes the perfect bow with any ribbon or lace. Here's a double looped satin bow.


My bow tool is small, easy to do and is always within reach of my work table!


Our sponsor this month is The Paper Shelter and our winner will get to pick three digital images of your own choice!

I hope you'll take a moment to upload your projects to Craft-Dee BowZ and you have only one more week to enter before the end of our challenge and 2021 arrives!

Merry Christmas to you!!

                                                                             Hugs to all,

                                       --Gail


No comments:

Post a Comment