Followers

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Birthday Cards!

I am always in need of a birthday card and I'm sure most people do. As a card maker, I try to keep some on hand and here's one I'm adding to my 'birthday box'. The image is by Cute As A Button and is named Birthday Wish. The challenge here at Craft-Dee BowZ this month is:  ANYTHING GOES. And, as you probably guessed, our sponsor is Cute As A Button!


I colored my image with Copics and went a little wild with my white pen on the polka dot balloon. Below is my image close-up and she is just the cutest image for a birthday card!


I used a piece of seam binding for my bow and did a double bow using my bow tool. Such a simple little tool that saves me so much time since every bow turns out perfect! I made my stickpins and my tulips and other flowers are from Wild Orchid. 


My bow tool is so simple to use and so affordable. Do you have one of these?


Our sponsor this month is Cute As A Button and the prize is 2 single images of the winner's choice! . These are all hand drawn images and there are so many I'm sure you'll find some to your liking!


I hope you'll join us this month at Craft-Dee BowZ for our ANYTHING GOES challenge!

                                                                                Thanks for stopping by!

                                        --Gail


No comments:

Post a Comment