Followers

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you all! Today is Christmas Day and I'm doing this post on auto scheduling since I have no intentions of spending Christmas Day on the computer. This is my last Christmas in Phoenix, Arizona. We've bought a house in a small town in Kentucky and have slowly moved our stuff over there. As much as our winters in Phoenix are beautiful, I will not miss the summers and am looking forward to four seasons!  It's my Tuesday to post on Craft-Dee BowZ and I'm using a very cute image from Sassy Cheryl.
I colored my image with Copics and used my new snowflake die cut as well as my snowflake punch.
   
My ice skate die cut is hanging from my very pretty, glittery, purple ribbon bow. This triple looped bow as so easy to make using my bow tool. It came out with perfect, uniformed sized loops. Making bows is so easy with my bow tool! I added this pretty pearl surrounded by rhinestones in the middle of it for some extra pizzazz.
Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo. The winner of this challenge will receive 4 images of the winner's choice! Have you had a chance to follow Craft-Dee BowZ and see the pretty creations from the team members posted each Tuesday?  If you have a chance, please stop by here and take a look! I hope you'll join us for our ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HANDMADE BOW challenge this month. You have just a few more days!

                                                               Thanks for stopping by!
                                                    Gail

1 comment:

  1. Wunderschön gestaltete Winter-Karte
    Fantastic designed Winter-Card !

    ReplyDelete