Followers

Monday, May 25, 2015

Happy Father's Day!

This week I am honored and proud to have been invited to be the Guest Designer at Ooh La La for Challenge #181. The topic of the challenge is USE CIRCLES AND SQUARES.  I was gifted with pre-colored images and papers and chose from this set named  Fishing - Yesterday's Memories. I loved working with these papers and this design since I don't often get to do 'guy' cards.


The four fish in the small green circles are free clip art that I found through Google on the computer. I used two sizes of round Marvy punches and then put a dash of glitter around each one for some shine. I colored them lightly in keeping with the colors of the pre-colored image. It's not noticeable in the photo, but I printed out the basket that holds the fish twice and cut one out and raised it with foam tape so it's 3-D on the card. I punched my sentiment out with a Stampin' Up punch and then used my black pen to do some 'stitching' around the sentiment.

The Design Team at Ooh La La have made some extraordinary projects for Challenge #181 of USE CIRCLES AND SQUARES and would love to have you join in this challenge.  Thank you, Anne and the Design Team, for inviting me to join you as your Guest Designer for this challenge!

                                                                             Hugs,
                                                                     Gail

6 comments:

  1. Well done on your GDT post your card today is just fabulous such a clever design Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Gail what a wonderful card for Father's day and I like your design.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabul;ous guy card Gail! Your little fish in circles are a perfect compliment to the main design xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gail this is an inspirational creation. I love how you used the clip art. Pleased you are guesting with us at OLL challenges . Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous 'man' card Gail, love how you've set out the little fishes, lovely!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great masculine card - especially for the fisherman . . . and what a great idea, to find "fish" you needed for embellishments on clip art and then coordinate the colors. It appears like you have gotten the prize for the best "catch", my dear !!

    ReplyDelete