Followers

Monday, July 29, 2013

Christmas in July

So many Christmas stamps and so little time....that's what I keep saying. Well, by starting my cards early, I'm hoping to avoid the crunch at the last minute, and another benefit is entering some of these wonderful "Christmas in July" challenges! This is a stamp by Elisabeth Bell and is so cute...but then again I have 3 kitties that I love!


I used papers from my favorite Wild Rose Studio paper pack named Xmas Bella. I love purple and pink together, and the non-traditional Christmas colors! The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps and the swirly jewel sets are from Recollections. The other purple jewels are from Michael's. I colored this image with my Prisma colored pencils and Gamsol.  The snow are dots of Stardust Stickles.


The snow on the log and ground is white paint. Thanks for looking at my card! 

                                                                               Hugs, Gail 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

14 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous non-traditional colour combo and a very sweet image. Good for you, getting a head start on your Christmas cards! Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet little card! I love the colours you've used!
    Thanks for celebrating Christmas in July with us at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first glance, this card took my breath away and all I could say was "oh, Gail, how gorgeous is this"! I just love the colors, and the great way you colored the images and the papers are adorable and the sentiment and swirly gems are just the perfect embellishments for this FABULOUS creation . . . get the point, m'dear -- I LOVE THIS CARD !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I love the colours and the super image.Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week. Hope you will join us again soon. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card! I usually stick to a more traditional color scheme for my Christmas cards, but I must admit the pink and purple color combination works wonderfully on a Christmas design! Great choice of DPs - they make such a lovely wintery scene for this cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty Christmas card Gail. I love the non traditional Christmas colours and the image is so cute. Love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gail, I am a huge fan of Elisabeth's work. Your card is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for joining our Christmas in July challenge at Totally Gorjuss this week. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning, I love the colours and that cute image, thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just beautiful Gail, what a gorgeous image, so very pretty, T%hanks so much for joining us at Elphine House and EBW this time
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Sweet image and I love the crystal swirls!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a gorgeous card I just love the stamp so cute and the Whimsy sentiment is one of my favourite Christmas sentiments Love Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Gail. Your paper, all the bling and that cute image! Perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at EBW this month and the EHA Challenge!

    We are having a DT call over at Elphine House Australia if your interested!!
    Hugs,

    Lynne (EHA &EBW DT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous I love the image you chose and the colours too, thank you for joining us at EBW this month, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww Gail this is sooooo very very cute!! I just love the papers you used....they really give life to the cutest image ever!! thanks for joining in the fun at EBWorld again...always love to see what you create :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete