Followers

Friday, July 8, 2011

Lili of the Valley Fairies!

I'm addicted and I don't want to be cured. I love coloring fairies and angels with Copics. I admit it and that's about the closest I'm going to get to CA (Copics Anonymous). These two cards are made with a Lili of the Valley fairy stamp. She just screams COPICS! The top card went to Lillian and the bottom card went to Monica, my two partners in crime when purchasing from Lili of the Valley. Thank you both for supporting me through my fairy/angel stage.  Hugs, Gail





2 comments:

  1. Ah, but these cards look SO much more "splendiferous" (don't ya love how that rolls off your tongue - lol) in hand !! The bg papers are GORGEOUS, the gems and ribbon add the extra touch of elegance and the fine glitter on the wings is THE best iridescent. Thanks, Gail, for actually releasing these fairies to fly our way -- I'd certainly have had a hard time parting with them, had they been my creation !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, what is the 'ole saying? Seeing is believing and I wish everyone could see this card up close.The coloring, the softness, and the beauty in this card is amazing.Whenever I get a card from Gail, I think it is her BEST work --that is until I get the next card. Keep looking for her talent to "float" out of one of her cards to me. And my favorite colors----teal ( aqua) and pink--Gosh, they look fantastic together and all the details too. Thank-You Gail, for this treasure.

    ReplyDelete