Followers

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

December has arrived!

Did you feel like December would never get here this year? I know I always look forward to winter and Christmas is my favorite holiday, like so many others! I love making winter cards the very best so I find myself making them on and off all year long. This month at Craft-Dee BowZ our sponsor is The Paper Shelter. I chose this pre-colored image named Little Hazel for my card this month

I used lots of fun dies for this card and I have not one, but two bows on my card! Here's my white organza ribbon bow.

And here's my 1/8" satin ribbon bow that's on my tag. 

Using my bow tool is so easy and my bows come out so nice. I always had issues with my bows and I'd waste ribbon trying to get the one I'd like to use for the project. Not anymore, since this little bow tool guarantees me great bows every time!

Our sponsor, The Paper Shelter, is donating 3 digital images of the winner's choice. That's an awesome prize and you might want to go and check them out now.  There are so many awesome digital images to choose from!


Our challenge here at Craft-Dee BowZ  is ANYTHING GOES and we're looking forward to seeing your projects!  I hope you'll join us this month!

                                                                                  Thanks for stopping by!

                                                                                                --Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment