Followers

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Holidays with friends

It's October 1 and time for a new challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ.  Our sponsor this month is Gerda Steiner Designs and I used this image named Reindeer With Bird for my card. This little cardinal and reindeer are enjoying the holiday season together. It's getting to be that time of the year where I realize I need Christmas cards so I've pulled out my Christmas papers, images and embellishments!


I colored my image with Copics and used Ranger Glossy Accents on the ornaments and my reindeer's nose. I used 3-d white paint to make my snowflakes, snow on the trees and on the ground. I added some pretty dark red jewels to the upper corners and a string of ornaments along the bottom of my card.


My bow as made with my bow tool and I made 2 bows and slid the smaller bow inside the knot of the larger bow. You can't tell at all that there are 2 bows here, but the look is so pretty! My bow tool is wonderful to use and I keep it right next to me. It's small, lightweight and easy to use! 


Here's what my bow tool looks like. If you like ribbon bows on your cards and projects, this is the most economical tool you can buy to be guaranteed perfect bows!




The sponsor this month at Craft-Dee BowZ is Gerda Steiner Designs.  The prize is 3 digital stamps of the winner's choice! 

I hope you'll join us this month in our ANYTHING GOES challenge and we look forward to seeing your creations!                                                     

                                                              Thanks for stopping by!

                                                                                 --Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment