Followers

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Summertime Sweets!

I love the fruits of summer. From cherries to grapes, from watermelon to peaches...there's no summer fruit I don't love! Lately I've gotten some awesome watermelons and if you eat watermelon,  you understand how some are better than others. It's time for a new challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ and my image is from Bugaboo this month, I chose this KidZ Bella Watermelon Peeker. I thought she was adorable! 


Here's a close-up of my image. There was a image of a ladybug on the watermelon, but I had a small lady bug charm that fit just perfect as you can see! I colored my image with Copics.


And here is my triple loop bow. It came out just perfect using my bow tool. I used this awesome ribbon of pink and green organza which went just perfect with my card colors. I also clipped a watermelon charm in the middle of my bow. These are the little details I love putting on my cards. 


Here's what my bow tool looks like. It's small, easy to use, and can make so many different sizes of bows that you'll always be able to make the size you need and want! I hang mine by a hook right on my work bench so it's never far from me since I use mine all the time! 


Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo. The winner of this challenge will receive 4 images of the winner's choice!


Everything that you ever wanted to know about Bugaboo Stamps:  As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an on-line store full of her illustrations.  That was six years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing! From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!

The team has made some awesome projects using Bugaboo stamps, so please visit Craft-Dee BowZ and we hope you'll join us this month for our ANYTHING GOES challenge. 

                                                                         Thanks for stopping by!

                                          --Gail


2 comments:

  1. Adorable card design love the colours and that amazing bow Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and luscious card, Gail -- and you've not only used one, but two cute charms. Your coloring is gorgeous, that bow is definitely watermelon coordinated colors, the flower bouquet is awesome, and I'd have no complaints at all if this very cool, summery card found its way into my mailbox -- hahaha! Now, excuse me while I take a watermelon break . . .

    ReplyDelete