Followers

Sunday, November 1, 2020

I love making winter cards!

It's November 1 and autumn is moving into winter now.  If you haven't started your Christmas cards yet, now is the time!  We have our monthly challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ which is ANYTHING GOES. 

Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo. The most difficult part this month was picking only one image from the thousands available to use for this challenge! I chose Winter Birds - Snowman for my card. 


I colored my image with Copics and and used some fun dies on my card. I found these pretty metallic flat backed jewels in my Christmas embellishments, too. 


Here's my bow made from red grossgrain ribbon that has a green stitched edge. I added this cute silver snowman charm to my bow.


I can make the most beautiful bows with my bow tool. This double looped gross grain bow was a breeze to make and came out perfect! If you use bows on your projects, you need to give this little bow tool a try. It's simple, hangs by a ribbon at your work station and is compact!


Our sponsor Bugaboo Stamps is awarding the winner of our challenge four images of the winner's choice. I'm sure you're going to find more than four that you love, too!  



Everything that you ever wanted to know about Bugaboo Stamps: As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an on-line store full of her illustrations. That was six years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing! From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!

Our Team here at Craft-Dee BowZ have made some awesome projects using Bugaboo stamps, so please visit us and we hope you'll join us this month for our ANYTHING GOES challenge!

                                                                          Thanks for stopping by!
                                                                                      --Gail


No comments:

Post a Comment