Followers

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Butterflies, flowers, lightning bugs (aka fireflies)...it's summer!

It's already July 1 and are you ready for another challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ? Our challenge this month is ANYTHING GOES. Our sponsor this month is The Paper Shelter. I used this beautiful image called Enchanting Butterflies for my card. It's the perfect image for this time of year with summer here and lots of butterflies flying around my house (to the delight of my 1 year old kitten).


I enjoyed making this pretty card since I love lace, ribbon, flowers, jewels, glitter...and I was able to incorporate these in my card. My card is 6x6 for size reference.


I colored my image with Copics and used Stickles on the edges of each butterfly wing. Such a pretty and sweet image and so much fun to color!


And here's a picture of my bow. It's a double loop bow and I used my bow tool to make this perfect bow. I have saved so much money on ribbon using my bow tool and have no wasted ribbon anymore since every bow comes out perfect! Have you used a bow tool yet? They're inexpensive, a tool you'll have forever and I hang mine right on my workbench so it's always within reach.


Our sponsor this month is The Paper Shelter.  The winner of our challenge is awarded their choice of three images! That's a fabulous prize since if you know TPS, you get color images as well as black and white and even background paper with each image!

                                                        http://www.thepapershelter.com/

I hope to see your projects this month in our ANYTHING GOES challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ!

                                                                         Thanks for stopping by!

                                             --Gail




1 comment: