Followers

Monday, June 1, 2020

Flowers, flowers and more flowers!

It's June 1 and welcome to a month! The challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ is ANYTHING GOES and I hope you'll join us.

I love flowers of all kinds and have enjoyed a beautiful spring here in Kentucky. I have a great display of flowers in and around my little greenhouse made out of old wood window sashes and there are flowers out in the front of my yard in an old wagon, an old wheelbarrow and an old cattle trough. I've gone wild with flowers.  So when I saw this image by our sponsor, Bugaboo, named Spring Boot, I couldn't resist it!


This card is 6x6" and I colored the image with Copics. I used a dragonfly, fence and sentiment Hello diecuts. The treasured piece of flower lace down the side was perfect for this card. Here's a close-up of this awesome image.


For the center of the flowers I used these awesome flat round mirrored jewels. And let's not forget Stickles for shine!


And my bow is double looped and the same white ribbon as my flowers are. I  used my bow tool to make this perfect bow and keep my bow tool handy and right on my work table.


Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo.  The winner of this challenge will receive 4 images of the winner's choice!

Everything that you ever wanted to know about Bugaboo Stamps:  As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an on-line store full of her illustrations.  That was six years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing! From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects.  Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!


The team has made some awesome projects using Bugaboo stamps, so please visit Craft-Dee BowZ and we hope you'll join us this month!

                                                                           Thanks for stopping by!
                                           --Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment