Followers

Friday, May 1, 2020

Fairy Wishes to You!

It's hard to believe it's already May 1 and this year is moving right along in spite of itself!!  We have a new challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ and our sponsor this month is Cute As A Button. For my project today, I've used this beautiful image named Pixie Fairy.


I colored my image with Copics and was generous with ultra fine glitter on her wings and in her hair as well as on the edges of the flowers.  I added clear iridescent sequins as well as a corner die cut, double cut and layered and some pretty lavender jewels. Below is a close-up of my image.



And I made this pretty bow accenting my flower bouquet using my Bow Tool. As usual, this bow is perfect, and not because of my skill, but because my Bow Tool does all the work! I added a little rose to the middle of my bow for no special reason but just because it was pretty!


My little Bow Tool is small, easy to keep close to my work area, simple to use and inexpensive. It's a tool I keep close as I use it all of the time!




Our sponsor is Cute As A Button and the prize this month is 2 single images of the winner's choice! Have you looked at the images at Cute As A Button? I'm sure you'll find more than 2 images you'd like!


Our challenge this month at Craft-Dee BowZ is ANYTHING GOES and it runs for the entire month of May. Get your entries in by May 30 and we look forward to you joining us!

                                                                     Thanks for stopping by!

                                        --Gail

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful card and design perfect flowers I hope you are well sorry not visited for a while just life things taking up my time Stay safe love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete