Followers

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy 2020 to everyone!

Welcome to January 1, 2020 and the new challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ!  Our challenge this month is ANYTHING GOES!

Our sponsor this month is The Paper Shelter. I'm using this new image named Winter Fairy for my creation.



I enjoyed making this pretty card with some pretty laces, ribbon, glitter, pearls and rhinestones. What a treat to get back into card making after being on hiatus for a year!

Here's my pretty bow and I did a 4 loop bow on this one using my Craft-Dee BowZ tool. I love this little tool and if you make bows, this is the tool for you!


This is what this simple and fabulous bow tool looks like!


The winner of this challenge gets to pick three images from The Paper Shelter! Have you ever visited TPS?  Take a few moments and look at the store at the link above.

http://www.thepapershelter.com/

Our challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ is for the entire month. I hope you'll join us and I look forward to seeing your creations!

                                                                        Thanks for stopping by!
                                                                                -Gail



1 comment: