Followers

Monday, October 1, 2018

Holiday Preparation

October...can it be October already! Time is flying by and Christmas is quickly approaching. Time for me to buckle down and get some holiday cards ready!  It's time for a new challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ...and it's ANYTHING GOES AND INLCUDE A HANDMADE BOW. Our sponsor this month is one of my favorite stores, Bugaboo. I chose this image named Elephant Christmas Tree for my card.
I colored my image with Copics and used 3-D white paint and then sprinkled my Hero Arts "Snow" glitter on the wet paint.
I made this beautiful white bow using my bow tool. It's so easy to make a perfect bow with my bow tool and if you like bows, this is the tool for you! After making this pretty bow, I glued this metal brad of a Santa hat in the middle of it.

Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo. The winner of this challenge will receive 4 images of the winner's choice!
Everything That You Ever Wanted to Know About Bugaboo Stamps: As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was six years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing! From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!


The team has made some adorable cards with Bugaboo images and I hope you'll take a look at them and be inspired! I hope you'll join us this month at Craft-Dee BowZ for our ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HAND MADE BOW challenge!
 
                                                               Thanks for stopping by!
                                                     Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment