Followers

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Robins, Cardinals, Bluebirds...

Hello everyone and welcome to September!  As is customary, today starts a new challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ where our challenge is ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HANDMADE BOW.  Our sponsor this month is Beccy's Place and I chose this very pretty image called Baby Robin.  I've started my Christmas cards knowing that my schedule is going to go crazy with the upcoming holidays.



I colored my image with Copics and to keep with the theme of the image, I added some holly and berries


My two double looped bows, one slid within the other, are my finishing touch. This was so easy to do with my bow tool. making the smaller bow first, then making the larger bow and keeping in on my tool and sliding the smaller one in the loop was simple to do! 


Our sponsor this month is Beccy's Place.  The winner receives one set of digital stamps!

The team has made some adorable cards with Beccy's Place images and I hope you'll take a look at them and be inspired! I hope you'll join us this month at Craft-Dee BowZ for our ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HAND MADE BOW challenge!
 
                                                               Thanks for stopping by!
                                                     Gail



1 comment:

  1. so beautiful I love the colours on this Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete