Followers

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Spring Helper

It's my Tuesday to post at Craft-Dee BowZ and I got a new die that I just had to use. It made for a rather large sized card, but I had fun making this very girly card!  I used an image from Elisabeth Bell called Honey Little Spring Helper.
I used my new die cuts, pretty flowers, tag, punches and gorgeous ribbon! I love the color theme turquoise and purple, too. I colored my image with my Copics.
I made a triple looped bow and added this pretty button in the center.  I used my bow tool to make this bow and it came out with perfect, uniformed sized loops. Making bows is so easy with my bow tool!
Have you had a chance to follow Craft-Dee BowZ and see the pretty creations from the team members posted each Tuesday?  If you have a chance, please stop by here and take a look! The winner of this month's challenge will receive 3 images e-mailed directly from Patricia of Kinda' Cute. I hope you'll join us for our ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HANDMADE BOW challenge!

                                                               Thanks for stopping by!
                                                    Gail

3 comments:

  1. Oh Gail how beautiful. You are so talented. Who is the die from? I love it. Love your card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design that's just so special love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea !

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete