Followers

Sunday, April 1, 2018

April Showers...

We don't have April showers here in Phoenix, but when I saw this image, it reminded me of that old saying, "April showers bring May flowers". Today starts a new challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ where the topic is ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HANDMADE BOW. This adorable image is from Bugaboo, our sponsor for this month. The name of it is "Friends Are Your Umbrella".


I colored my image with Copics and I've used a couple of very cute dies to accent my umbrella theme.


And here's my bow, a triple looped bow made from seam binding. This soft ribbon was perfect for a triple loop and my little bow tool gave me the perfect loops and knot in the middle. This is one little tool I can't live without!




Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo. The winner of this challenge will receive 4 images of the winner's choice!
Everything That You Ever Wanted to Know About Bugaboo Stamps: As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was six years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing! From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!

The team has made some adorable cards with Bugaboo images and I hope you'll take a look at them and be inspired! I hope you'll join us this month at Craft-Dee BowZ for our ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HAND MADE BOW challenge!
 
                                                               Thanks for stopping by!
                                                     Gail

1 comment:

  1. That's such a pretty card just love the great design Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete