Followers

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Valentines, hearts, sweet, love...

It's time to share with you a Valentine card that I made with beautiful lace hearts that I received as part of the Craft-Dee BowZ team. Thank you, Donna! These pink hearts are so pretty and I made this card with them.  I didn't use any stamps on this card! I embossed my background, use assorted heart die cuts and even a die cut of the word "love".

Here's a close-up of the triple looped bow I made with some silk seam binding. My little bow tool is the reason this pink seam binding bow is so pretty. If you don't have a bow tool yet, and you like putting bows on your projects, I urge you to take get one!  All these paper roses are from different stores so I can't give any one store credit. I used my little Ranger Distressing Tool on all my layers for these soft edges. My card is 6" x 6".
Although Valentine's Day is over, the challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ isn't! Please consider joining us where our challenge is ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HANDMADE BOW.  I hope you've seen each pretty card made by the Team this month and if not, please take a peek here. We each made our "Tuesday" card and a pretty Valentine, too.
                                                               Thanks for stopping by!
                                                     Gail

2 comments:

  1. Wow Gail what a stunning design those hearts are fabulous such a gorgeous card Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. For no stamping/coloring on this card, it's simply elegant with all the lace, bow and beautiful flower bouquet, Gail . . . what a terrific card that could be used for any occasion. Very feminine.

    ReplyDelete