Followers

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Play on words...

I love when a sentiment plays on words. The sentiment and image on my card today is by Mo Manning. Today is my day to post on Craft-Dee BowZ since it's the fourth Tuesday of the month. Our challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ is ANYTHING GOES WITH A HAND MADE BOW
This is a large card and measures 7.5 inches x 7.5 inches. I colored the image with Copics and although you probably can't tell, I added Wink of Stella to her wings and tiara.
I used a combination of flowers from The Ribbon Girl, byThita, Michael's and Wild Orchid Flowers. I love flowers, ribbon, lace, and pretty things and had fun arranging these on the card.
I used my Craft-Dee BowZ bow tool to make this bow and I used this pretty sheer peach colored ribbon. The bow is a triple-loop and was so easy to make using my bow tool.
Have you seen the other wonderful cards made this month by Kathy and Tracey? With a team of just 4, each Tuesday is a special day at Craft-Dee BowZ. Next week is Barb's posting so please stop back to see her creation.


The prize this month from our sponsor, Cute As A Button Designs, is 3 single images of the winner's choice.


                                                            Thanks for stopping by!
                                              Gail

2 comments:

  1. I guess since one's birthday does only come around once a year (thank goodness!), then it's only fitting to spoil and pamper yourself like a princess. This sentiment is so fitting for this girl and her expression. What a lovely bouquet of flowers, Gail -- you should have been a florist. Of course, your sheer bow is pretty, and love the row of ruffles, topped by the pearls. Love how you've added tiny pearls to the center of your sequins. Splendiferous creation, as always, my friend !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and I totally love the frill to balance her dress, what a super idea xx

    ReplyDelete