Followers

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Happy cards!

I love making happy cards and for my Tuesday post at Craft-Dee BowZ, I'm using this stamp from Little Miss Muffet named Polka Dot Pals Jane. Put on your sunglasses...this card is definitely orange.



I used orange and red on my card, a combination I never use since I'm not a fan of orange, but I loved this paper and thought I'd give orange a try. Did you see these tulips on my page? They're buttons that I cut off the back of them and glued them on. My best friend, Lillian, sent them to me for Easter...aren't they absolutely perfect with this image?!  The tulips are red although the glow from the orange paper makes them look orange-y. I used my white Sharpie and gave her polka dots on her skirt.



And the best is always last...my bow. I used 2 different orange ribbons and love how the bow came out! I used my bow tool and it made it so easy to do! Thank you, Donna at Craft-Dee BowZ, for this awesome ribbon!



I hope you've been able to visit the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge blog and see each team member's fabulous projects that are posted each Tuesday!  If not, please scroll down!  We'd be delighted if you left a comment, too!

There's a few more days left on our monthly challenge so please get out your ribbon, make a bow, get it on your project and join us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HAND MADE BOW challenge!
                                                                                                     Thanks for stopping by!
                                                                                Gail

3 comments:

  1. aaawww this is gorgeous - so cheerful and the tulip buttons are the perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous colour on this darling card its all so lovely Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane is adorable in the red/orange combo you used, Gail . . . the shading of her hair is awesome, and your polka dots are perfectly sized. I knew you'd make good use of those tulip buttons. And, as always, your bow is perfect in every way.

    ReplyDelete