Followers

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Balloons!

It's time for a little inspiration at Little Miss Muffet Stamps Challenge Blog.  I'm here today with this image Celebrate Balloons.  I chose to do a CAS card but use lots of happy colors for this birthday card. I love plaid paper and this one is such a bright and pretty plaid that coloring my balloons to match it was so easy!
Challenge 165 is entering it's second and final week so if you have a card you'd like to enter in the challenge, the time to do it is now.  One lucky winner will be awarded a $10.00 Gift Voucher to the LMMS Shop! 
                                                                                       Thanks for stopping by!
                                                                        Gail

1 comment:

  1. Such cute plaid paper, and I see you've matched those colors to your image. This may be CAS, but it's still striking, adorable, and will be easy to mail. Will certainly brighten up someone's special birthday. Adorably sweet, as always, my friend !!

    ReplyDelete