Followers

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Christmas cards year round!

We're doing something new at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' for 2017 and each monthly challenge will be ANYTHING GOES WITH CHRISTMAS. We're hoping it will encourage everyone to make their Christmas cards all year long to avoid the crunch at the end of the year.

I made a card using all diecuts and one stamp (the sentiment). I liked the elegance of this card and the way it is on the flat side for mailing purposes. I'm finding that mailing my 'fancy' cards is just too darn expensive, yet I want to send handmade cards to my friends!

I used metallic silver paper as my bottom layer, metallic gold for the ornament, metallic green for the spray of greenery attached as part of the ornament die and green glitter paper for the evergreen border across the top. I used a pretty white paper with a gold pearlescent finish and stamped my sentiment in black.

The Team at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' have created some beautiful cards to start off this year and I hope you'll take a look at them and join us this month for our ANYTHING GOES WITH CHRISTMAS challenge.

                                                                                    Gail

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card and yes I will be entering think it is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and yes I will be entering think it is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and yes I will be entering think it is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design as always Gail, this is so elegant!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Gail. I love the fact it is flat, and it has such a nice and clean elegant appearance. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very classy this is a gorgeous design Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shiny paper sometimes simple is better ... this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful designed card, it's very classy, love the big sentiment too

    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christmas card is very beautiful. This card design and color combination is awesome and lovely. I am really like it. soap packaging boxes

    ReplyDelete