Followers

Monday, November 14, 2016

No designer paper!

It's the second Monday of the month already, and time for a new challenge at the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog. Our challenge for you this month is NO DESIGNER PAPERS.  I used this adorable image by 2 Cute Ink named Little Reindeer.
I colored my image with Copics and used 3 dimension white paint for the snow under his feet. My background paper is kraft and I made my snowflakes with a stencil and white paste. Here's a close-up of this really cute little reindeer.
Our sponsors this month are:
 2 Cute Ink and the prize is 2 digital images of the winner's choice!
AND
Sweet Stamps and a $10 gift certificate to their store!
http://www.sweetstamps.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

The team has made some adorable cards to inspire you this month and we hope you'll join us at The Cutie Pie Challenge for our November challenge of NO DESIGNER PAPERS!
 

10 comments:

  1. What a cutie pie, and your background is fitting, even though I know you were aching to use designer paper! The main focus is on the image and that little reindeer is adorable and colored so well, he ought to take the stage. Will make for a happy holiday card to bring on a smile, Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gail, super card, love the image and great background. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this snowy background Gail...your card is adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is gorgeous Gail and I love your clever texture paste background xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and his little face is an absolute charmer, love it. Happy crafty week, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah..this is adorable Gail. Love the shiny red paper, your beautiful colouring and that row of glitter..brilliant. ..oh forgot your great background paper...I love it. hugs Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Deer! Cute & wonderful colored Reindeer. Like how the Kraft cardstock looks with white dots that make me think of snow.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute just love this card Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card, All the best cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete