Followers

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

A Bucket of Snowballs

I've been invited to be the Guest Designer at Digital Delights today. I'm thrilled to have been invited and was given this adorable image Snowball Sarah from Digital Delights by Louby Loo.

 
I colored my image with Copics and I applied Cool Glitter Ritz on the cuffs, top of her boots, her hat and on her coat wrists.  I applied Glossy Accents to the bucket so it looks more like metal but it's not showing up well in the photographs. The snow falling around my image is White Pearl Pen with Susie sparkle Crystal Rainbow glitter sprinkled over it. The 3 larger snowflakes are buttons by Dress It Up with the backs cut off and I added glitter to them.
 
The mittens are a die by Memory Box and I applied white puffy paint to the cuffs and Stampendous Glitter Embossing Powder to the mittens. The stamp sentiments are by Whimsy and the trees are a die by Magnolia. My bow is seam binding with a clear snowflake button glued in the middle. The frame die around my image is by Die-Namics. 
 
 
I'd like to thank Larelyn, Sr. Designer and Team Coordinator, for her invitation and also thank the team for their support and encouraging comments!
 
                                                                                             Hugs,
                                                               Gail

5 comments:

  1. Sarah is just adorable. I love the trees and mittens - what perfect embellishments. Thank you so much for agreeing to be our guest designer. Your project is wonderful.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW, an adorable image and a nice refreshing color combination, Gail. Pretty mitten diecut and love the quirky trees! You always manage just the right amount of glitz and sparkle to add pizzazz to your creations. Oh, and also a pretty bow. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Gail and such a sweet image. Happy new year xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, Gail! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Gail. Wishing you a Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete